After meeting with the Office of Emergency Mgm’t, Judge Houston has ordered the closure of the following roads due to flooding. This is as of 9:00am, May 28, 2019.
- South end of County Road (CR) 2361
- CR 2140
- CR 2181, South of CR 2140
- Private Road 2052
- CR 2120
- CR 2110
- CR 2091
- CR 2051, South of Railroad tracks
- CR 2010
- River Road from Big Danger to East of Top of hill
- CR 2550, between Hwy 64 & CR 2549
- Private Road 1715
Do not move or go around barriers. If there are no barriers in place, keep in mind that flood waters can quickly erode the driving surface below the water. Do not drive through flooded roadways. You not only put yourself at risk, but those who try to rescue you.